Would you like to be alerted as soon as one of your pets left your property? What if more than one pet left? With the all new PetFinder Multi, you can track up to 4 pets with a tracking radius of up to 500 metres, that’s half a kilometre!
The new Petrek PetFinder Multi is a new Radio Frequency (RF) based tracker. It is the second smallest tracker in the Petrek range at just 12 grams and a single remote unit is capable of tracking up to 4 tags. Our PetFinder Multi comes with a remote unit and 2 tags. You then have the option of purchasing an extra one or two tags for homes with multiple pets. Tracking your pets has never been easier.
The PetFinder Multi consists of a remote unit for the owner and 2 transmitter tags that easily attach onto your pets’ collars via a specially designed water splash proof silicone case. (One tag per pet).
With Proximity Alarm as a standard feature you will be alerted before your pet strays too far. In the unfortunate case of losing sight of your pet, the PetFinder Multi can help track your pet within a range of up to 500 metres.
When searching for your lost pet, simply start walking around the areas you feel your pet might have wandered to and allow the PetFinder Multi remote unit to help you walk in the right direction. The closer you get to your pet, the faster and higher pitched the PetFinder Multi remote will sound while a green light will flash if it detects a strong direct location signal. If you are out of range, simply keep walking at different areas, if within the 500m range it will re-connect to give you an idea of which direction your pet might be.
The remote unit offers you one simple button which you can press to track your pet. Or switch to mute on the remote and find your pet by the subtle beeps coming from the tag on their collar when they are out of sight or hidden.
• Helps to prevent pet loss by alerting the owner as soon as a pet escapes
• Helps you track down your pet or up to 4 pets before they stray too far
• Directional tracking to guide you in the right direction
• Water Splash Resistant Case for outdoor activities
• Sleep Mode for longer battery life (up to 3 months)
• Easily attaches to most collars including a velcro strap for larger collar fittings
• All New Radio-Frequency (RF) Technology
Using the latest digital RF technology, the PetFinder Multi can initiate a proximity alarm detecting the distance (50m. 100m and 150m settings) between the tag and the remote unit triggering an alarm in both units. This alerts the pet owner to check the location of their pet and can also be used to train dogs to stop when the transmitter beeps.
• Proximity Alarm Feature
With three proximity alarm distance alert settings to choose from, you are able to set either 50 metres, 100 metres or 150 metres (+/- 10m depending on surroundings)…whichever suits your particular property dimensions best. When your pet wanders away past the selected distance alert setting, your remote unit will activate a warning alarm alerting you to check your pet’s location. The PetFinder Multi also allows you to turn Proximity Alarm off completely.
• Smart Distance & Direction Indication
The PetFinder Multi remote unit can search up to 4 individual tags within a range of up to 500 metres (this distance may be reduced if there are concrete or aluminium buildings in between you and your pet). The distance detection is conveyed by LEDs and sound rhythms. The closer the tracking remote approaches the tag, the faster the beat of sound with 5 LED lights guiding you in the right directing while helping you to determine how close you are to your pet.
• Small Transmitter Size
The tag unit is shaped with no sharp edges to injure your pet and includes a splash proof silicone casing for easy fastening onto most small collars. A Velcro strap is provided for larger collars. (The collar pictured is not included as it is for reference only).
• Sleep Mode
To give longer lasting battery life the PetFinder Multi can be switched to “Sleep Mode/Mute” when the alarm function is not needed.
• Ladybird Design
Accessorise your pet! Transmitter tag doubles up as an accessory for your fashionable pet.
• Water Splash Resistant Case
A water splash resistant silicone case is included to protect the tag unit from moisture and dirt.
• Long Battery Life
Battery life in “Sleep Mode” is over 90 days. Battery life in Standby Mode is over 60 days. Battery life is based on 8 hour per day use. Note: Search and Alarm functions decrease battery life.
• RF Interference Prevention
The Special Data Encryption (SDE) on the RF data transmission allows for up to 65,535 devices to be used in proximity.
Tracking range will vary depending on the surrounding environment. Concrete walls, aluminium sheets etc. can cause interference to Radio Frequency signals. In most cases the best way to track down your pet with the PetFinder Multi is by listening for the beeping emitted by the tag. Direct line of sight between remote and tag works up to 500 metres but tests in heavily built-up city areas can lead to maximum reliability ranges of 300-400 metres.
This tracker is designed to help prevent your pet from straying too far and you must react when the proximity alarm turns on as it is not recommended to be used as a long range tracker. Lintek and any of its agents and retailers do not take any responsibility if your pet is lost and is not found while using any of our trackers.
Specifications for Petrek Pet Finder Multi (code LT906-M):
• Size: Tag = 61 x 36 x 8mm; Remote unit = 96 x 62 x 15mm
• Weight: 12 gram (Tag unit) 63 grams (Remote unit)
• Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
• Battery type: 1x CR2032 (Per Tag) 3xAAA Battery (Remote unit)
• Switch:On/Off, Mute, Proximity setting, and track button.
• Main Button: Press once to start tracking.
• LED: Red- Weak/Wrong direction / green – Stronger signal/Possible direction
• Alarm Beeper DB: 90DB +- 3db
• Built-in: Distance detection rhythm buzzer
• Battery life in standby mode : Over 60 days based on 8hrs per day usage.
• Battery life in Sleep mode : Over 90 days with Remote base unit off and Tag on permanently
• 2.4GHZ Digital RF technology with 65535 codes
• Operating Temperature: 0-40 degrees Celsius
• Operating Humidity: 90%RH
• No radiation
In The Box:
• Tracking remote unit
• 2x transmitter tags (Teal + Red coloured)
• 2x water splash proof silicone case
• belt clip for remote
• 2x mini lanyards
• 2 pcs x CR2032 Lithium batteries
• 2 pcs x AAA Alkaline batteries